Sunday, April 20, 2008

Oops, tax time delayed my starting on this

I really did not think about it until days later that I should have waited until after tax time to start and get this rolling. I still had some issues to be resolved and am only now free again to make daily entries so I went and got some updated numbers, and will make an entry tomorrow to reflect those.

Basically, I have not had any changes substantially from the last measurements but to be fair to the process, I want to get snapshot figures from the day I actually get going.

So I went and got my Body Fat % read yesterday, and it came in at 35.1%, a bit of a drop from January's 38.7% for the same weight, 225. So what I have been gradually changing over the last few months is working. But I feel like I am going to see some faster changes as I feel more energetic and begin to pick up the exercise pace. I will be primarily working out at Coyotes Athletic Centers, and Tumbleweed Recreation Center, both in Chandler not too far from my house.

No comments: