Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Plateau but Making Progress

I have hit a new plateau of 218, around which I hover and have only dipped as low as 216 on the scale once. I know my body is changing because exercising is easier and I can do it longer. I wake up earlier naturally, or I should say, I don't feel inclined to snooze anymore.

There is more to be done, and it likely involves less cheating when snack foods are around, and more proper foods. I continue to do an Isagenix shake in the morning, and one at night on the days I am not cleansing. I have cleansed two consecutive days, Monday and Tuesday for the last two weeks, and this week I only cleansed one day. Still I am amazed that my results don't more closely resemble the majority of the people who get on the Isagenix program.

Because I feel my body changing, I know my results are lagging but will catch up and I will see great results sooner or later.

Still, the journey of transformation continues.

No comments: