Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I am restarting my Blog, and am pleased to see the difference a few years have made

I am currently very committed to using Isagenix products and eating more raw, whole foods than ever before.  I am excited to say that as of this morning, my weight going into a Two-Day Cleanse of Isagenix, was 201, which makes it almost a certainty that I will break through the 200 barrier for the first time in years of trying to gain my health back.  It will actually be the first time I have been healthy and below 200 since Holly and I met 24 years ago, though I do not remember how long after marrying it took me to pass up 200 on my way to the height of my weight problem, about 245 at its worst.
 
Most of my adult life I have had difficulty with my weight, but at age 28, I truly liked the way I looked and felt, and so here I am at 52, approaching an opportunity to get back to that weight and possibly buy back some of my health in the process, since I have been told repeatedly that most of my issues revolve around the extra weight I carry around.
 
So I am back and heading downward in weight and upward in health.


No comments: